Wisconsin Early Childhood Association works to build a foundation for a lifetime of learning for Wisconsin's young children by promoting excellence in early education
programs, supporting professionalism in the early childhood workforce, and calling for greater investment in quality early child care. The WECA mission is to meet the
professional needs of adults who nurture and teach Wisconsin's young children through a rich continuum of services.
The WEESSN Project Manager oversees a portfolio of deliverables outlined in a grant funded project. The purpose of the project is three-fold: coordinate an evaluation of WEESSN, coordinate sustainability planning for WEESSN, and other supportive duties for the project. The Project Manager will serve as liaison between internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and create action plans for success within WEESSN, while managing multiple concurrent projects and prioritize tasks within time and resource constraints.
WECA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all employees and applicants.
Resumes accepted through June 18, 2021.
1. Contribute to overall WEESSN leadership team programming and planning to improve services and functions.
2. Coordinate WEESSN evaluation project.
3. Coordinate WEESSN Sustainability business plan activities.
4. Write content for and facilitate distribution of WEESSN-wide newsletters.
5. Create/develop and support professional development opportunities across the network
6. Collect information and research to support grant writing, evaluation requirements and policy/procedures for WEESSN.
7. Provide relevant and timely input to Co-Directors of WEESSN for monthly meeting.
8. Use data entry systems to document WEESSN meetings and activities.
9. Other duties as assigned to support the WEESSN program or WECA at large.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
Persons occupying this position must be able to perform all essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Both inside and outside the workplace, staff are expected to foster a positive team environment through:
WECA provides a level of employee benefits which helps attract and retain talented professionals like you - the kind of professionals who are committed to serving Wisconsin's Early Childhood workforce.
WECA offers paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, retirement, and a flexible spending plan.